Radiation counter RD1212 detects radioactive contamination (Gamma, Beta, X-rays) in food, water, construction materials, etc.
Scale range of ambient dose equivalent rate
from 0.05 to 999.0
Scale range of Gamma- radiation energy
from 0.1 to 1.25
Scale range of X-ray radiation energy
from 0.03 to 3.0
Scale range of Beta- radiation energy
from 0.25 to 3.5
Delta/Error (at P=0.95) , where P is a dose rate in µSv/h
Audio Alarm threshold levels
from 0.1 to 99.0
from 10 to 1*
Time of continuous operation, not less than
Overall dimensions Height x Width x Depth
3.8 x 1 x 2.7
Weight (without batteries)
* 1) Measurement Cycle decreases when the ambient radiation exceeds 3.0 µSv/h.
2) The more Measurement Cycles conducted the greater the reliability of indications.
** 1) Using factory settings, with ambient radiation below 0.3 µSv/h and two AAA batteries with a capacity of 1350 mAh.
2) The device can operate with one power element AAA type (the time of continuous operation will be reduced).
RD1212 equipped with a USB-to-PC cable and RadexRead software.
RadexRead software allows to perform the following functions:
• view measurement results stored in memory
• save results in TXT and CSV formats
• delete measurement results from the device memory
• assign readings to map locations
• view other readings on same map
RD1212 distinctive features:
- Gamma, Beta and X-rays radiation detection
- 10 sec. measurement cycle
- Detection range: 0.05~999.0 mcSv/hr
- ±15% accuracy
- 999.0 µSv/h upper threshold
- stores measurement results in memory
- data transfer to PC
- Time and Date functions
- audible alarm
- vibration alarm
- integrated flashlight
- multilingual (Eng, De, Fr, Rus, Jp)
- Requires 2 x AAA batteries (included).
- One year Manufacturer's Warranty included (all warranty claims are processed by authorized resellers only).
- RD1212 can register and display the value of a dose-rate as high as 999.0 µSv/h.
- When presence of a strong radiation source is detected, measurement period drops from 10 seconds to as low as 1 second, to provide real-time accurate radiation read out.
- Frame with a large LCD screen, three buttons operation, battery charge indicator, display backlighting and personal settings like threshold alarm activation, alarm signal strength, and backlight option.
Details of the RD1212 operation can be found in the User's Manual.
Price-list (discount schedule):
11 – 99 pcs
200 pcs and up
Shipping costs are calculated separately on individual basis.
For order quantity more than 10 items the Sales-Purchase Contract is signed by both parties.
Order contracted is dispatched in 5-7 working days time period.
Samples are ready for immediate shipment.
Minimum order quantity (MOQ) is 1 item.
We export product with all export documents due.