02:59 Monday 23/04/2018
Calcium chloride 95-98% anhydrous for oilfield services
Calcium chloride pellets 95-98% anhydrous PelletOil® for oilfield service applications
PelletOil ® is a single salt clear brine fluid based on calcium chloride. Dry form - white anhydrous high purity pellets - made of synthetic hydrochloric acid and the pure calcium carbonate, manufactured specifically for oil and gas application.
PelletOil® clear brine fluid has versatile range of application in oil and gas production, particularly in:
• Drilling muds component
• Concrete accelerator for casing area during its installation
• Packer fluids
• Workover fluids
• Bit lubricant
Calcium Chloride PelletOil® clear brine fluid provides:
• The necessary density, suitable for provide upward pressure to bed
• Maximum level of collector properties safety bringing quality cleaning of well
• Controllability of fluid technological properties
• Extremely low corrosive activity
• Stable for heavy- duty operations in high-depth oil and gas wells
• Reduced clay swelling (between 1-3%)
• Low solidification temperature, less toxic operational for staff and local environment
PelletOil® clear brine fluid's benefits:
• Reduces Annual Capital Expenditures of the clients
• Reduces Annual Operational Expenditures of the clients
• Provides for Easy and Safe application at oil and gas well site
PelletOil® Clear Brine Fluid saves from 30,000 $ to 50,000 $ on average per year per each oil well.
PelletOil® has ultra low content of suspended solids and one of the highest speeds of solubility ever seen on the marketplace.
This gives to the customers guaranteed effect of keeping the formation well protected arter maintenance and/or workover operations, providing also for the opportunity to use the completion fluid in the most effective manner to get more prolonged density level keeping.
Ultra low insoluble matter in PelletOil® clear brine fluid brings safety completion of well and leads to avoidance of formation colmatage during process operations. This significantly reduced the period of well’s coming back to original productivity after completion of maintenance period and well re-start.
PelletOil™ calcium chloride (CaCl2) is a white anhydrous calcium chloride (CaCl2) high purity pellets, of 95-98% mass weight rate of calcium chloride contents.
PelletOil™ meets ASTM D 98-05, AASHTO M144 and GOST 450-77 requirements for calcium chloride purity. As per ASTM classification PelletOil™ belongs to: Type S, Grade 3, Class B.